We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

tni
Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
43 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

I'm hoping someone can provide some insight. I've been unable to find any recent reviews for Regal Oaks resort. They have great prices, but in looking for available rentals, there are so many. It makes me question the area or the resort. I guess it seems to good to be true. If any one has stayed here in the past year or lives in the area, your insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

I havent actually stayed here before but i do know the location and i intead saying at this location when I go in Feb.

I stayed a couple of years ago at the Comfort Suites which is in the same location and i had a great time, there is something to do everynight at Old Town if you want to even just have a relaxing drink which there is not many places in Orlando you can without having a meal.

The only reason I havent stayed here before as i have only just found it and it is a new resort so wasnt there the last time i booked. But with the option of the Town House and facilities of a complex it would be better than a Hotel.

Hope this helps

Save Reply
2. Re: Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

We have just booked to stay st Regal Oaks next April. I have spoken to people who have been to Orlando recently and they have said that it is lovely and in a nice area. I have looked on google satellite view and it looks pleasant enough with a nice pool.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

The resort is nice.. inside the units are even better. Some have been upgraded, but even the ones that haven't been upgraded are still very nice. The location is prime for the price, and still very close to disney if you go.

miami
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

has anyone stayed there in the last 3 or 4 months nov.2012-jan 2013? Is it a nice area?

Torfaen UK
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

Someone told me that they are changing the pool etc, not sure when that is due though.

midlands
Level Contributor
191 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

Hi, I have just been told by a man that owns one of the properties there that the pool will be closed for the dates i enquired about .These dates were 19th june -10 july 2013. Other than that I do not know when the pool is shutting and when it re-opens. As for the area, it is directly behind Old Town in Kissimmee, this is a entertainment area that has restaurants, rides, bars and shops. A good fun area, Always feels safe when we have visited. They have car cruises every week and live music. Take a look at the website hope this helps

midlands
Level Contributor
191 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

Just to add to my last post ...on the Regal Oaks website it says pool closed from March 2013, Hope this helps

8. Re: Any reviews for Regal Oaks behind Old Town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 26, 2014