We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle services from Sandord to Kissimmee

Northampton
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle services from Sandord to Kissimmee

Just to ask if any fellow TA members can advise if there are any shuttles from Sanford to Kissimme?,and if so do I need to pre-book or can I purchase on arrival?,thanks

Torfaen UK
Level Contributor
262 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle services from Sandord to Kissimmee

None that I know of although there is a Lynx bus that goes from Sanford into Orlando and then you change for the onward journey to Kissimmee. Try looking for some of the coach firms in the Orlando area, they may run a shuttle as I know some do from Kissimmee to theme parks as far away as Busch Gardens.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,771 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle services from Sandord to Kissimmee

there are some, I would ask ont heorlando forum and googel the airport wwebiste.

but most people would drive, and you may need a car where you are staying?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,451 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle services from Sandord to Kissimmee

it would be best to prearrange. here is a list of companies orlandosanfordairport.com/taxi_limo_shuttle.…

you may find accounts of some of these by searching old posts on the Orlando forum.

as suggested, most destinations in Kissimmee will require a car to get about so I do have some concerns for you not knowing where you plan to stay

4. Re: Shuttle services from Sandord to Kissimmee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, June 19, 2013