We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

upper marlboro, md
Level Contributor
493 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

There are so many villa homes/resorts from which to choose. The 3 that people seem to recommend are Emerald Isle, Windsor Palms and Windsor Hills, Windsor Hills being the most expensive. Emerald Isles seem more reasonable. I have chosen Windsor Hills because from their website, their clubhouse, pool and other amenities seem so great. Any feedback from anyone who has stayed at Windsor Hills? We will be going in July. Thank you everyone for your info.

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

Stayed at Windsor Palms at it was very nice. Villa was great. Staying at Emerald island in May and liked the look of Windsor Hills but couldn't justify the extra money as we don't spend that much time there.

UK
Level Contributor
310 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

Windsor Hills is a great resort, you have made a good choice! Check out the Orlando forum for more info.

Bayville, NJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

Stayed at Emerald Isle and Windsor Hills. Emerald was nice but Windsor Hills has become our favorite. The rates at Emerald may be slightly cheaper but you get what you pay for. Windsor Hills has a fantastic pool area and clubhouse as opposed to Emerald and is a MUCH better location. Worth every penny they charge which is still a great bargain when you factor everything in. You will not be disappointed

Brick NJ
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

We just returned from staying at Windsor Hills and can't wait to go back. Granted, the pool was a bit crowded but we accepted that because of the time of year. (Spring Break) Our beautiful condo was named Magical Memories and we must say that the owners named it well. Everything about Windsor Hills was very memorable, from the friendliness of our condo's owners who we booked directly from, to the resort's amenities, and especially the exceptional proximity to Disney which our grandkids certainly appreciated. Are we there yet Grandma? You will not regret choosing Windsor Hills.

sheffield
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

have stayed at emerald island but watched windsor hills coming together we have booked for WH and everone whos been says its great can't wait

NY
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

Go with Emerald Island

england
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

we stayed at windsor hills in october 2007 for 3 weeks in a five bed villa which was beautiful cant say enough about this estate,there is a lovely pool down at the clubhouse with a huge slide,there is also a lovely jaquzzi and a shop, the only negative thing i can say about windsor hills is that they could do with a bar so if you wanted to you could go for a drink in the evening, liked it so much we are going again next year and staying in one of the new houses,cant wait

Washington state
Level Contributor
128 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

I got a 3 bedroom condo at Windsor Hills for $672.35 for 7 nights. (thats including tax). I thought that was a great deal, especially because I am sharing the place with another couple. I havn't been to any of the villas yet, but If you look around you can get a pretty good deal.

Black Forest
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

Hello,

we have booked a condo at Windsor Hills to for May. So I was really glad to read the positive infos.

Thanks to all!

Best regards,

BlackForestCherry

england
Level Contributor
159 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Emerald Isle or Windsor Hills

Hi we stayed in lovely 3 bedroomed condo last may-june for 2 weeks for £500 booked through ocean-florida.