We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cumbrian Lakes Neighborhood?

Lincoln, Nebraska
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cumbrian Lakes Neighborhood?

I am taking the wife and kids down to Disney World and plan on staying at a vacation house. The house I am thinking about renting belongs to a friends boss and he just bought it and started renting it out, and it seems well priced at $840 a week. The website is www.cumbrianlakes-villa.com

The questions I have are, is this a good price for a 6 bedroom home, and what is the neighborhood like safe etc?

Any help would be great since this is my first time renting a vacation home.

Michael

Edited: 1:56 pm, November 22, 2011
jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cumbrian Lakes Neighborhood?

If you do stay at this villa will you please write a review, I would like to know if the pool is pvt. I am keeping this villa in mind for the future, it really looks nice and in a good community.

North Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cumbrian Lakes Neighborhood?

Michael,

Did you stay in this villa? My family is thinking of renting and I would like to know what you thought?

Thank you.

13. Re: Cumbrian Lakes Neighborhood?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:41 am, June 22, 2013