We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsor Palms Resort

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Windsor Palms Resort

I am checking into staying at the Silver palms Villa on the Windsor palms Resort. Any feedback?

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Windsor Palms Resort

Hi - We stayed on Windsor Palms last year. We found it a great place - just off 192 and about 10 mins to all disney resorts by car.

It is a gated Community with a guard at the gate at all times. There is a lovely communal pool, a gym and a nice seating area - pool tables and small shop but to be honest we didn't make use of it - just used our own pool.

Not sure what a silver palms villa is - but ours was a 4 bedroomed (2 masters) on Fan Palm Way. Very clean, as all the villas were, nice large pool with jacuzzi. Area was very quiet when we were there however I do know that a flyover has been built over the past months - you may want to check if this has been completed yet as many were saying that there was lots of dust etc around.

All in all we had a great stay at Windsor Palms - easy to find - well located and a fantastic holiday all round.

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Windsor Palms Resort

Jazzyjac.....

Not to complicate things....but I'd find out the location of the Silver Palms Villa in respect to the road construction at the entrance to Windsor Palms. There is a whole front row of villas along the front border of WP that may be effected....noise, dust, and right out the front door (the description says it's part of the closest villas to the clubhouse...which are the ones along the front) The reason I'd be concerned is because Silver Palms Villa is one of the cheaper villas to rent at WP....(via Villadirect pricing and only rated 3 stars)...so there must be a reason. You get what you pay for.

Good luck.

Whatever happened to PAYPAY and the villa at Windsor Hills? (Yes....we read and retain all posts!!)

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Windsor Palms Resort

I meant to say PAYPAL.

4. Re: Windsor Palms Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 31, 2007
Quebec
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Windsor Palms Resort

Hi,

We will be staying at Windsor Hills next year and we can't wait, the comments seem to be very good so far about this new resort!

Some friends of ours will be staying there in two months and they just got an e-mail from the owner of the condo about the shuttle service for the parks from Windsor Hills.

It's a new service that will be starting next week but the price will be 9$/person/roundtrip....!

If you are a group of 13 like we will be it's a lot of money every day, so we will be using the cars we will be renting for the duration of our vacation. When we were in Disney last year it cost us 8$/day to park in one of the Disney parking lots, so it much cheaper that way!

If you hear something different about their new shuttle service please let us know!

From sopier

Who can't wait for next year to arrive!