We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a hotel in Kissimmee with stores in walking...

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queens
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a hotel in Kissimmee with stores in walking...

I am planning ahead for a vacation for next summer. I am going with my niece and her son who will be six by then. I have already stayed on I-Drive this summer and do not want to go back there. I want to stay in an area that is very convenient to Disney, especially a hotel that provides free transportation to Disney. I want to spend 10 days doing all the Disney parks.

I don't drive so I need a hotel that has some grocery stores, etc. close by. Does Kissimmee have transportation, buses, shuttles, the way the trolly or Lynx bus system covers International Drive. I would like to find a hotel that has a micro and fridge.

NYC
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a hotel in Kissimmee with stores in walking...

I am traveling to Orlando and will stay at the Tropical Palms Resort in Kissimee.. This place has a studio or 2 bedroom and then they provide a dishwasher and all the cooking utensils stove refridgerator.. I will be there on 8/15 to the 20... I chose this location because I have done the Disney and just wanted to have a relaxing vacation. It is close to Old Towne 5 minute walk and if you go on line you can see they have shopping, eateries and an amusement park. I will be taking a shuttle to go to Downtown Disney area and then will try to go to the water park. This facility has a supermarket which is across the street and if you would like I can take pictures and send it to you.. I do know that the shuttle costs about $4 round trip .. You can email me back at rainafarrar@hotmail.com if you'd like that way I can possibly email you pictures.

P.S. it also has a gameroom and heated swimming pool with laundry facilities... we are staying in a 2 bedroom with a loft upstairs..

Take care and I wish you well..

Ray