We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset/party cruise?

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset/party cruise?

We are headed for our 5th trip to the keys. We rent on grassy key. We have always wanted to do a little "booze cruise" around Marathon or even Islamorada, just some drinks on the boat and some nice scenery. We are a group of 4 adult couples so there would have to be room for 8. Is there anyone that offers this kind of service?

Level Contributor
263 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset/party cruise?

Hi.

I was in marathon last march and my friend and I did the sunset cruise offered by sirius which is docked next to lazy day south restaurant. We had a blast however he told us the wrong time via email so we turned up nearly two hours before it set sail....which was no problem as lazy days had their happy hour of $1.85 bottled beer on....so were quite merry when we got on and the drinks flow when your on there so we kinda actually missed the sunset part (is photo taking etc) however we had an amazing time.... One of my holiday highlights!

Level Contributor
263 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset/party cruise?

PS I think we can honestly say were proberbly the only girls to go on a sunset cruise and missthe sunset! Whoops :-)

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset/party cruise?

Thanks! Will defiantly check it out!

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,158 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset/party cruise?

Give A Deep blue Dive a call. They do private sunset cruises etc. can take that many people too.

5. Re: Sunset/party cruise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 13, 2014