We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations in Marathon andShuttle Marathon to Key West?

Which Marathon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Recommendations in Marathon andShuttle Marathon to Key West?

It's time to start planning for our annual girlfriend trip. This year we are renting a house in Marathon in September. I would love any recommendations for restaurants etc. We will also spend a day/evening in Key West - is there some kind of shuttle available? I know we would love to do a pub crawl - and not worry about designating a driver. Thank you:)

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,507 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations in Marathon andShuttle Marathon to Key West?

Tropical Limo. There's your shuttle for KW. If he can't do it, I'm sure he has a rec for you. Other wise it's the bus and you are back by 1.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations in Marathon andShuttle Marathon to Key West?

Thanks so much! We will call Tropical Limo and see what we can arrange! We are really looking forwardbto our trip to the Keys!

3. Re: Recommendations in Marathon andShuttle Marathon to Key West?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, October 09, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Marathon