We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sparky's

Which Marathon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Key Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
343 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Sparky's

Buffetguy:

Just want to let you know we tried

Sparky's on your recommendation, and it was great. Six lunches, and we all were happy.

Thanks.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,618 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sparky's

Glad that my good name is still intact. I don't think I've ever had a bad meal there.

Did anyone have the fish tacos - my personal favorite?

Key Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
343 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sparky's

Of course, that is what you told me to have!

The fish rueben was also tried, found to be delicious, the snapper special, and also, for non-fish-eaters, the chicken parmesean sandwich was declared outstanding.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sparky's

Ok all, I've been reading all the outstanding reviews of Sparky's. I will be in Marathon for a week, starting on Easter and I'm fired up to try this place. This forum is great. Of course, after this winter, if there was a White Castle on the water, I would definately have to give it five stars. Is that pathetic or what?

You all don't own or work for Sparky's, do ya?

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,618 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sparky's

TomfromIndy:

We'll be leaving Marathon on Easter. Miss you by "that much".

I wish I did own it, also if I worked there, I wouldn't be going back to MN ;-(

If you get a chance go on a Thursday, John Bartus plays Thursday nights. WELL worth sticking around.

Marathon, Fl
Destination Expert
for Marathon
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sparky's

TomfromIndy, the owners of Sparky's are easy to meet, one of them is usually there. It is just a place that is laid back, on the water with good food. You can't beat that!

6. Re: Sparky's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Marathon