We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information about Chesapeake Hotel

Which Islamorada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
gfa
new jersey
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Topic
Information about Chesapeake Hotel

I am planning to stay at the Chesapeake in April. I have been to the hotel several times through the years. I love the grounds and the scenery and have found the rooms comfortable. However, the last time we were there, about three years ago, I found the mattress uncomfortable. The hotel has told me that they have changed all the mattresses about six months ago. Has anyone stayed there recently and can tell me if they found the beds comfortable and what is the overall quality of the rooms? We are staying in the least expensive building facing the tennis courts. Thanks!

Bear, Delaware
Level Contributor
48 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Information about Chesapeake Hotel

We are heading to the Chesapeake next week - if you are still interested, I'll let you know when we return

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
22 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Information about Chesapeake Hotel

Any news on the Chesapeake. We are thinking of booking there in October. What's holding me back are the reviews of the rooms. I would get the ocean king but even those rooms were reviewed as dated and old. The grounds and chill aspect of the place seem great for us.

3. Re: Information about Chesapeake Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 24, 2015