We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keys lodging in Oct 2013

Parma, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Keys lodging in Oct 2013

My husband and I are taking a much needed vacation WITHOUT kids in October 2013. We will be staying 2 or 3 nights in Key West, leaving just as Fantasy Fest is starting. We'll be heading north to the middle Keys and need 2 nights lodging before heading to Miami to head home. We prefer sunsets if possible but will take the Atlantic side. Any recommendations on where to stay?

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keys lodging in Oct 2013

Lime Tree Bay would definitely be my choice, as long as you don't require nice or spacious bathrooms! We LOVE the place and it IS on the Gulf side. They have a wonderful, tropical atmosphere, with hammocks and a nice pool/spa area. Great snorkeling off property and kayaks to use for free. The staff there is very friendly and they also have a free breakfast. Enjoy!

Parma, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Keys lodging in Oct 2013

I've checked them out and keep coming back to them. Do they get nice sunsets?

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keys lodging in Oct 2013

I'll be honest, we stay on Marco Island (also on the Gulf) for a month and only come down to LTB for a couple of days during that time. We get a lot of wonderful sunsets in Marco, and so that is not my priority . . . Can't really remember paying attention! I am sure they do as it is on the Gulf and has unobstructed views of the water from the back of the property.

4. Re: Keys lodging in Oct 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 11, 2014