We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go for anniversary dinner in Islamorada?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to go for anniversary dinner in Islamorada?

Anyone have any suggestions for a nice (but of course casual) anniversary dinner on a Thursday night? We're staying at Casa Morada, as a surprise for my husband, I'm having the Nautilimo (Pink Cadillac) pick us up at the dock for a sunset cruise. I've yet to decide on a (waterfront) resturant for Capt. Joe to drop us at (around 8:00/8:30).

Any input would be appreciated, we leave next Saturday for our trip.

Thanks so much!

Mentioned in this post
Casa Morada
Casa Morada
1,007 Reviews
Islamorada, FL
Gainesville
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go for anniversary dinner in Islamorada?

We just returned from Islamorda. Eat at LAZY DAYS very good next to Bud & Marys fishing charters. You can wear shorts. Need to make reservations. I had their Lazy Days dolphin, they also make it with chicken. Outstanding!!! My husband had the stuffed shrimp. We ate there 2x. I didn't eat at Uncles but heard it was wonderful. Ate a Squidd Row didn't like it

and Isamorda Fish Company nothing great.

ENJOY!

Mentioned in this post
Lazy Days
Lazy Days
4,510 Reviews
Islamorada, FL
Islamorada Fish Company
Islamorada Fish Company
3,120 Reviews
Islamorada, FL
Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
594 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go for anniversary dinner in Islamorada?

Definitely Lazy Days!!! I could not wait to eat there and finally did last Friday before our Sat. departure. If you like French food, try Pierre's. My #1 choice is Lazy Days. We actually made reservations the same day for 4 people with no problem. We sat outside on the deck in the shade. I had their boiled seafood platter, excellent!!! If you can, try their homemade crab dip..

Mentioned in this post
Pierre's
Pierre's
813 Reviews
Islamorada, FL
Lazy Days
Lazy Days
4,510 Reviews
Islamorada, FL
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to go for anniversary dinner in Islamorada?

Thanks for the suggestions -- Lazy Days it will be! They do have a dock - right?

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
594 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to go for anniversary dinner in Islamorada?

Yes, they do have a dock with plenty of tables. Very cozy atmosphere. I would suggest to make a reservation when you arrive and make sure you express that you want the outside. Have a great time!

Get answers to your questions about Islamorada