We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Morada and Restaurant Question

Houston,TX
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Morada and Restaurant Question

My husband and I will be staying at Casa Morada in June (Friday-Monday) for our anniversary. Do I need to make reservations ahead of time for restaurants like Morada Bay, Lazy Days, and Pierre’s? If so, how far ahead of time should I call? Also, we will be staying at Casa Morada, can anyone tell me the hours that their bar is open and also if they serve any food (other than the breakfast)? Thanks!

Islamorada, Florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Morada and Restaurant Question

I suggest calling Casa Morada and asking them the questions about their food/bar service. Reservations are always recommended for restaurants on the weekends. You might want to request a table preference also. We like to eat outside, whenever possible. At Lazy Days, we request upstairs, oceanfront. At Morada Bay, we request outside and at Pierre's you can eat upstairs on the balcony or inside. You won't go wrong at any of these restaurants.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Morada and Restaurant Question

I'm sure the folks @ Casa Morada would even be willing to make any reservations for you if you ask. Have fun!

3. Re: Casa Morada and Restaurant Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:40 am, June 22, 2013