We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish Bowl - Fun Evening for Families

Florida
Level Contributor
3,784 posts
24 reviews
11 helpful votes
Fish Bowl - Fun Evening for Families

We spend lots of time in the Keys and usually just go out for dinner as our evening activity. But last night, my 11 yo daughter won the right to pick our dinner spot when "her" horse won the Kentucky Derby. She picked the Fish Bowl.

We had a great time and I wanted to post to let families know about the bowling alley. It's at MM83 bayside. They just renovated and have spiffy new scorekeeping machines. The bumpers can go up and down for each bowler. The food is surprisingly good for what it is. Burgers, chicken etc. Nice bar with beer and liquor.

We got there about 7 on a Saturday night and got a lane right away. By 9, it was really filling up. I don't know if they take reservations. I suspect it is less crowded during the week.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
17,632 posts
36 reviews
31 helpful votes
1. Re: Fish Bowl - Fun Evening for Families

We also enjoy Fish Bowl! Had a fun Saturday afternoon there recently with friends when it was too windy for the water.

2. Re: Fish Bowl - Fun Evening for Families

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Islamorada