We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where should I have my wedding?

Charlotte
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
where should I have my wedding?

I have been to Key West only one time and fell in love with the sunny weather, charming homes, and jimmy buffet atmosphere.

Can anyone help me with inside information on where I should plan a 50-100 person wedding. The wedding must be on the beach, but the reception can be anywhere. I like the convenience of having the reception at a hotel, but I really don't want my guests to spend too much on the room (under $200). I also need something fairly reasonable---for Key West, that is. My friends are under the age of 30, so I want to be near the party scene for late-night.

Anyone? Have you seen anything I won't find by searching on the internet? :)

Mentioned in this post
Key West
Key West
Florida Keys, FL
falls church va
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: where should I have my wedding?

My wife and I got married in K.W. and used The Little Chapel By The Sea.Melody helped us out with all out plans.They do all kinds of wedding for 2 people to hundreds of people,on beaches,boats,gardens and even ParrotHead weddings.There photographer was awesome--best photos we've seen before-not because it was of us but because we were married at the fountain in Truman annex he was able to capture the beautiful tropical flowers and trees around us.Best wishes on your wedding.

ohio
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: where should I have my wedding?

Hi all.

We're planning on getting married in Key West December of 2005.

We're looking at caterers and florists and coordinators and all of that and I saw a bunch of you had used Mama's flowers and Croissants de France. Can anyone give a price range of what they paid and what they got for these? Just curious, thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Key West
Key West
Florida Keys, FL
Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: where should I have my wedding?

WeddingBelle: You should get in touch with Karen. She is an absolute sweetheart and can help you with everything you will need. You can reach her by e-mail at info@mostfuninnkeywest.com and her website is www.akeywestwedding.com . Good luck with your planning!!