We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Events 1st week in March?

Gloucester, Virginia
Level Contributor
85 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Events 1st week in March?

My husband and I are gong to be in Key West 2/27-3/7, 2015. We normally come down in early February and there isn't typically anything going on, so just checking to see if anyone know of anything during this week.

Thanks!

Skm

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,474 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Events 1st week in March?

This comes in handy to see what's going on for our visits.

Still a little early to tell, but I love all the local little festivals happening around the Keys.

http://floridakeys.net/index.cfm

Midlothian, Virginia
Level Contributor
124 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Events 1st week in March?

You'll likely see plenty of college spring breakers! We always go in March and they can be pretty entertaining.

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Events 1st week in March?

we go this time every year. usually a great week for weather. spring break may or may not be a factor. if you can extend your vaca one day, that first sat in March usually has the local Rotary picnic...which doesn't sound very exciting until you know that HOWARD LIVINGSTON and his band play at the park (Bayview Park). FREE !!! and you can bring a blanket and sit as close as you want. VERY FUN EVENING. Spring break "usually" doesn't get going in full force until the second week in March. maybe we will see you !!!!

New York
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Events 1st week in March?

There has also been a charity house tour the first and second weekend in March. The ex and I use to do this. Some of the houses are quite impressive.

Your 'wish I had the odd, extra couple of mil and a house in KW' pal,

Davy

5. Re: Events 1st week in March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, July 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Key West