We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opinions on Pearl's since the "let guys in" change?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
467 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Opinions on Pearl's since the "let guys in" change?

I see that about 2 years ago, Pearl's, which I understand to have been women-only, changed things up to allow men.

Has anyone been there recently who could give a short write-up on the impact?

is it still 99% women? 80-20? 50-50?

Also.. is it fully clothing-optional, or just topless?

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
110 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opinions on Pearl's since the "let guys in" change?

I have been there and liked it the staff were friendly and it was tops optional. .. that didn't bother me. .... The little bar was nice also buy the pool. ..

Hershey...
Level Contributor
223 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opinions on Pearl's since the "let guys in" change?

Check out some of the most recent reviews and forum threads. The last I read about 6 months ago, was that, yes men (really M-F couples) are now permitted, but there is still a bit of resentment going on. I think the one review even pointed pointed to a female bartender there with a very snotty attitude towards men. If I recall, the male guest actually asked his wife to get all the drinks at the bar during their stay to avoid the hastle.

Not sure if that has changed or not. I would curious to know in case we decide to go for happy hour.

~Bob~

3. Re: Opinions on Pearl's since the "let guys in" change?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 19, 2015