We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

Hello! It will be my family's first time in the Keys and we are from Denver - GO BRONCOS!! Where is a good sports bar to watch the big game sunday at 3??

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

I prefer Durty Harry's in Rick's entertainment complex or Jack Flats. Jack Flat's is your "standard" type sports bar with lots of screens. Durty's has lots of screens and as I remember- has contests and drink specials during the game. Both are on Duval. Several other bars on Duval will be showing the game- you might check them out a few hours before kickoff to see which one best fits your style (and has the most Broncos fans)

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
121 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

Jack Flats!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,762 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

will Fogarty's have their big screen up outside for the playoffs?

If so, and the weather is cooperating, that's where I'd go.

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

I'd be going to Island Dog's, but then I am a Patriot's Fan....

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

I'd also be going to Island Dogs (and I'm a Dolphins fan). Island Dogs is home of the Southernmost NE Patriots Fan Club. The game will be on ALL the TVs and they'll have the sound on. If you can take a little good natured ribbing (or maybe a lot), it will be a fun place to watch the game, but get there really early to get a seat at the bar or a table. It will be PACKED with Patriots fans and some of the seats may be reserved for the regulars. We watched the Dolphins beat the Patriots there last month and had a great time. There were maybe 6 Dolphins fans in a sea of Tom Brady jerseys.

Sorry 3and8fan, you know I love you and your sweet wife, but Matt Prater went to UCF so GO BRONCOS! :)

Frozen North
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

Awww Cruisemom!! Not Nice.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

I agree, Island Dogs is a good venue. Since I don't like the Pats I think you will have a good time here. I'm sue KW will be buzzing with Bronco fans.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

Thanks for the suggestions! By the site, Jack Flats looks like fun.... I would imagine they're all having drink specials?! Getting SO excited now!!! And we LOVE Prater, he rocks!

Boston
Level Contributor
27 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

I do not know the area but I do know the Pat's will come away with the win.... Hope you have a great time honestly I want the Pat's to win but I also want it to be a great game which it should be.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Bar to watch Bronco's Game Sunday!

Don't bet the house on that! :)

Get answers to your questions about Key West