We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

Jacksonville
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

Hey yall, me and 6 other guys (all heterosexual) are going to key west march 11th thru the 19th for spring break. We are staying in a condo, and I was wondering what can we expect for college spring break? Ive heard that there are alot of gays in key west and I was wondering if it is anydifferent during college spring break. THanks for the help, and also were are some good places to party for anyone in there early 20's. Also if there are any girls who want to get to gether down there to party let me know at... jmv2@comcast.net

key west
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

There is plenty to do and lots of bars. Hogs Breath, Sloppy Joes, Ricks (meet girls), Irish Kevins, Lazy Gecko, Fat Tuesdays etc. I could go on but you get the idea. You'll love it here! Make sure to get out on the water snorkelling to the reef between the partying. You don't want to miss it.

Yes, there are gays here but they don't bite and you might find yourself in a gay bar for a drag show with some girls.

Iowa
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

Actually, one of our favorite places to go on Duval is the 801 Bourbon Bar for their 9:00 drag show. My boyfriend and I make a point of going there everytime we are in KW. It really is fun.

Upstate, NY
14 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

is this every night? or only certain nights?

Waldorf, MD
14 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

Crash, you can also rent bikes for the week for about $30. This is a great way to get around, alittle faster than walking and easier than fighting some of the traffic. What could be better than peddling to Buffet's during the middle of the day for some drinks.

NJ (of course!)
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

So how did it go Crash? Did u switch sides :)

Miami
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

Crashnburn - you will be there for Key Wesy Fest - good fun!!

Make sure you check out the live music......

Saturday..March 12th..spam allstars play Key West Fest with Inner Circle at Fort Zachary Taylor in Key West, FL...8pm set

Iowa
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Spring Break 2005 in key west!!!

JillLeeJill...801 Bourbon Bar puts on a drag show every night. One at 9 and one at 11. It is very entertaining.

Get answers to your questions about Key West