We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Margarita

Burlington North...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best Margarita

Ok, I realize this is a matter of opinion but we would like like to know who has the best margaritas in Key West. Fresh juices - no mixes, top shelf tequila, etc.

Saint Joseph,MO.
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Margarita

Pepes.

Ida, Michigan
Level Contributor
37 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Margarita

Another vote for Pepe's. Fresh squeezed and delicious.

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Margarita

The Tree Bar across from Sloppy's. Love Saturday and Sunday when Ramey is behind the Bar,

PJ

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Margarita

Best margaritas in Key West? Look no further than Agave 308. They specialize in nothing but TEQUILA!!

http://www.agave308.com/

Reading...
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Margarita

Pepe's and 308 Agave Tequilla Bar, which is one of my faves in KW, great people and just a chill place.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,573 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Margarita

For mixed type drinks I almost always go to the Tiki bar at the sunset pier at the Ocean Key, 0 Duval Street.

Pjk

Reading...
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Margarita

Pjk, I enjoy Sunset Pier, I like when Al mixes em up.. I usually ask him to just do his thing ( I hardly ever order a drink per say, I let Al choose lol)

8. Re: Best Margarita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 13, 2014