We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poolside Paradise/Bone Island Vacations??

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
285 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Poolside Paradise/Bone Island Vacations??

Has anyone stayed at this property? We stayed at one of BIVR's properties last year, and were really happy with it, but I'm curious if anyone has stayed at their Poolside Paradise property. We're planning our 2014 trip (not till Novemeber...I know, it's insanely early, but the thought of being back in Key West is getting me through my insane work schedule!). If anyone has any feedback, it would be much appreciated!!

charlotte
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Poolside Paradise/Bone Island Vacations??

I have stayed in this unit a couple of times. I usually stay in the one bedroom 'key west hideaway' . The poolside paradise is more like a hotel room. It is one open area with a queen bed and a kitchen area. If you don't need anymore room than this you will be fine. I love this complex and stay here every year.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
285 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Poolside Paradise/Bone Island Vacations??

It's just my husband and I, so we don't need a ton of room. The pool and the location are huge pluses for me. As long as the bed isn't right next to the sink, we're good. Anything in particular that you liked about it?

3. Re: Poolside Paradise/Bone Island Vacations??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West