We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pilot house

IL
1 post
Save Topic
pilot house

Has any one stayed at the Pilot House? Looking for recomandations or comments on this clothing optional (pool area) B@B.

d
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: pilot house

Walk on tour it was real nice we stayed at Marrero's and that were we are going again [to each his own] if you like kw you'll have the chance to try many B&B THE POOL WAS SMALL but so was Marrero's there is more room around the pool at the pilot house.When are you going to kw ? We have stayed at atlanic shores if you dont like were your at you dont have to be a staying there to enter the clothing optional area so that brings the watcher have you been there before? have a great trip!!

KY
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pilot house

Ph69

Did you decide to stay at the Pilot House? Would love to hear how it was. Thanks.

Virginia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pilot house

we are booked in the pilot house for june....we try a different b&b every trip...we did AS..too far from the other end of duval...did deja vu, did marrerro's, did Chelsea house, and this time pilot house....

we liked all of them....djv was probably the best for c/o activities, but really primitive rooms....marrerros was really nice, Chelsea was okay...we just wanted to do a different one each time....next year - Eden house....

Hope the pilot is nice...the video looks good...seems small and quiet...we can go to AS in the afternoon for a crowd scene...it's open to the public....

hey, we'll see and give back a report...

timbo

KY
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: pilot house

Timbo, you sound like us. We too have tried different places. We have stayed at the Eden House, Chelsea House, Red Rooster, Blue Parrot, and the Pier House (twice). This will be our first trip to KW in several years. We are staying at the Pilot House in May. We too will report back and let you know what to expect. Like I told you in previous emails, I am hoping other guests take advantage of the clothing optional pool and spa. We would be more comfortable with others nude around us. Have fun in June.

Monique

Virginia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pilot house

I look forward to your report...we are looking forward to this trip...a long tough, rainy cold year...we're ready....

Have you been to Gieger Key, beach at boca chica?

timbo

KY
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: pilot house

Timbo

No we have not. Is this the beach where you turn at the Circle K store. I have read about a nude beach in that area. Have you been? How is it?

Monique

Virginia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pilot house

nope...not yet....the plan is to have lunch at the marina there in geiger key, then hit the beach after lunch....should be fun, never been there before, so we're up for it....

take care

timbo

Get answers to your questions about Key West