We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shared bathrooms

Indiana
10 posts
Save Topic
shared bathrooms

We will be traveling with 2 other couples (winter season) and one couple isn't willing to spend much for a room ($150 is pushing it). Do you have any suggestions for cheap, CLEAN rooms near Duval? What are some B&B's that have shared bathrooms?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shared bathrooms

Cypress House has some rooms with shared bathrooms.

Renting a confocal cut costs......have a look at www.historichideaways.com

Level Contributor
288 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shared bathrooms

Marrero's Guest Mansion is half block from Duvall on Fleming St. and has a couple rooms with a shared bathroom.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shared bathrooms

Check Angelina's. http://www.angelinaguesthouse.com/

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shared bathrooms

we LOVE the Angelina...and the shared bathrooms are never both taken. seriously, we have stayed there 4 years and have never had to wait. I think their are 4 rooms sharing 2 bathrooms. adn they have a heated pool. our home in KW

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,412 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shared bathrooms

Key West Bed & Breakfast has four rooms that share two bathrooms and they are the cleanest I have ever seen anywhere. They also have several very reasonably priced rooms with private baths as well, but those will be over $150 per night in the winter.

http://www.keywestbandb.com/

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shared bathrooms

The Duval Inn has a great central location and out back there are a few rooms that share a large bathroom. I think it only had a shower when I was there years ago, but the price is way down there so give them a call.

Altoona...
Level Contributor
457 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: shared bathrooms

I've stayed in the shared bath rooms at the Angelina and will be staying in one again in about 2 1/2 weeks. One of the bathrooms was always open so it was never a problem. And you can't beat the location or price, plus the free breakfast is really good. You can't go wrong staying there!

Frozen North
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: shared bathrooms

The third floor at the Cypress has 3 rooms, one is a private bath#8, (my favorite) the other two share a bath. You would have the whole floor if you took those three.

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
4,005 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: shared bathrooms

Another vote for the Angelina Guest house. This is where we stay when we when ever they have a room available.

MIDWEST
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: shared bathrooms

I have stayed at Angelina shared bathroom worked out fine. Very clean.

Get answers to your questions about Key West