We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Dance

ohio
Level Contributor
286 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Big Dance

We are flying down today and the NCAA tourney will be full force tonight. Can anyone recommend a great place to watch the games this weekend?

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big Dance

We like JackFlats.

PJ

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big Dance

Took the words right out of my mouth PJ. Whenever a sporting event is on that I want to watch, I always hit up Jack Flats. The food is good there too! Best part is it's right on Duval between Southard St and Fleming St.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Big Dance

Jack Flats is fun, but can get really crowded and loud, hard to find a seat, etc. JDLs Big Ten Pub on Caroline is a great alternative!

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
34,573 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big Dance

Just in case...

NCAA tournament games start today! We will have the games on all weekend. Stop by, grab a cold beer and check to see how you bracket is doing. Oh, and you can cheer on your team, too!

Live Bait Lounge.

Pjk

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Big Dance

Lazy Gecko and Joe's Tap Room.

6. Re: Big Dance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West