We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Give me 5 new bars to try!

Shorewood, Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Give me 5 new bars to try!

I've been visiting Key West forEVER and we always seem to go to the same places. We're meeting another couple down there over Easter, and I wanted to create our own "pub crawl". I always go to:

Hogs Breath, Sloppy Joes, Capt Tonys, Ricks, Turtle Crawl & Conch Republic Staying at Pier House and looking to start around there after sunset. Thx!

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

I can't believe it... Two of the greatest nights of my life have been spent in that building. First Rum runners then Petes Piano bar. I can't wait to find out what will happen at Cyote Ugly's in 2 weeks...

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,227 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

You will have to let us know!!

Ankeny, Iowa
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

old tourist, at least you wont have to sit up on the piano again for your birthday while they sing "i am women" !!!

Dont remember the night in Rumrunners?????

Ankeny, Iowa
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

DO still have the t-shirt though! (have resisted all attempts over the years from people trying to buy it)

Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

The outside bar at La Te Da; the rooftop bar of the La Concha Hotel at sunset; Willie T's (they usually have great music at night).

conn
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Zero, Hersheys, Mars.

New York
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

The Whistle Bar (the second floor between the Bull and the Garden of Eden) has a great balcony for people watching. Jack Flats if you want to watch some sports [also a great burger]. Very far afield is Shanna Key. Even further afield is Hogfish out on Stock Island. And even if it's already been mentioned twice, the Green Parrot.

Your 'let's name all the bars in Key West' pal,

Davy

Key West, Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

Don't forget agave, the 90 mile blues bar, amigos, world of beers, Berlin's, rum barrel, island dogs, jungle café.

Rock

Springfield...
Level Contributor
643 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

Stretching the crawl a bit, Finnegan's Wake at Grinnell & just a block off Caroline. You can stop at BO's Fishwagon along the way, as well as Pepe's. Also, why no mention of Two Friends Patio Bar?

Hernando...
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Give me 5 new bars to try!

I have to admit I've had a couple of fun nights at Two Friends singing my heart out...

My next performance will be sometime between June 1 and June 8 - that will mark two long years since my last appearance in KW. I'm sure lots of folks can't wait for that show, lol.