We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Nachos in Key West?

Boston
Level Contributor
117 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Best Nachos in Key West?

Can anybody tell me where I can find the best nachos in Key West? My wife and I are heading to Key West in November. We both love mexican food and would love to find a place that has some nice cold Patron and some loaded nachos.

Mentioned in this post
Key West
Key West
Florida Keys, FL
Bien
$, Latin, Fusion, Caribbean
La Grignote
$$ - $$$, French, Cafe
Keys Coffee Co.
$, American, Cafe, Healthy
Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
464 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

Also a little different - Irish nachos at McConnel's Pub...made with corned beef.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
590 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

Love the Cuban nachos at El Meson de Pepe!! They are made with plantain chips instead of tortilla chips. Very fresh tasting, too. A trip to KW is not complete without them.

Just be sure not to tip there. They add the gratuity to your bill.

Sue

Mentioned in this post
El Meson de Pepe
El Meson de Pepe
2,214 Reviews
Key West, FL
Nokomis, Florida
10 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

My vote is for Dante's. After traveling down on the Key West Express that is always my 1st stop.

Mentioned in this post
Dante's
Dante's
747 Reviews
Key West, FL
Duluth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

Turtle Kraals Nachos feed 2 people and are $4.65 during happy hour as I recall. Best deal in KW and very good!. Not normal Nachos, chips are served in a basket and you get a dish of re-fried beans with melted cheese & salsa for dipping, Guacamole also I believe...

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Kraals
Turtle Kraals
1,544 Reviews
Key West, FL
Saint Peters...
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

Turtle Kraals, hands down. Deep dish nachos, chips on the side. Delicious and super cheap at Happy hour!

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Kraals
Turtle Kraals
1,544 Reviews
Key West, FL
16. Re: Best Nachos in Key West?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 25, 2014