We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bone Island Haunted Pub Crawl..yes or no??

Philly
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bone Island Haunted Pub Crawl..yes or no??

I know it's touristy, but I am on vacation, and I don't care much about Harry Truman's house, looking for a 'fun' tour.....any suggestions??

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,669 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bone Island Haunted Pub Crawl..yes or no??

If you want to do it, do it. No one here will judge yo, and if they do judge you, so what.

We don't know you, we don't know anything about you, we don't know what you like to do and don't like to do.

Rockford, Illinois...
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bone Island Haunted Pub Crawl..yes or no??

If it interests you – do it.

You may pick up some really interesting information. My point of view is it does not last too long or cost too much, so if you do not find interesting you do not have much time or money invested. Also, since it starts at 8, you can enjoy dinner before and still have plenty of time for something fun afterwards.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
37,184 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bone Island Haunted Pub Crawl..yes or no??

Aren't you biking down? It might seem a little tame after that.

Pjk

Williamsville, New...
Level Contributor
545 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bone Island Haunted Pub Crawl..yes or no??

Have not done this, but I say go for it. Whats the worst thing to happen??? you get some booze in you & hear a couple stories??? (Key West is the 2nd most haunted city in the US). We have taken the Original Ghost Tour & loved it. We had a couple beverages before & took one for the walk but stopped in quickly at The Green Parrott to grab a roadie for the last portion.

Philly
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bone Island Haunted Pub Crawl..yes or no??

@Beaglerun......best reply....some booze and a couple of stories! Gonna do it and will review it when back.

@pjk...if I can feel my legs, we will do it.

6. Re: Bone Island Haunted Pub Crawl..yes or no??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 07, 2014