We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant question

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant question

Anyone been to 7 Fish lately? Any feeback? I heard from a friend that this is a good place, but they haven't been for quite a while.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant question

7 Fish is still fantastic! Be sure to make reservations a day or two in advance to be sure you can get a table at your prefered time. Otherwise, you might be out of luck or looking at a time you don't like. .

Closed Tuesdays.

2. Re: Restaurant question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:26 pm, February 04, 2013
Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant question

We went this past May, we like to sit at the Bar, it's a little noisy so it helps to be siting right next to each other. We think there food is very good.

PJ

Webster, New York
Level Contributor
209 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant question

We were there last year. It is our favorite restaurant. The food is always great, but it is small and you really need to make reservations. I agree it can get loud in there, but the food is well worth it...

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant question

One of our favourites! You will need to book well in advance.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant question

This is one of our favorite restaurants in KW. Yes, it's noisy and crowded, but that just makes these New Yorkers feel right at home! ;)

www.traceyg.travellerspoint.com

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant question

I concur. For how long we've lived here (mostly how long my husband has lived here, lol), we never got there until this past fall. It was so good that I went twice :)

Donna

http://prissyinparadise.com/

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant question

And as an added feature of the rather small and intimate setting, albeit a bit noisy, sometimes people send you wine from theotherside of the restaurant to congratulate you on your marriage! : )

9. Re: Restaurant question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 07, 2014