We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
Level Contributor
418 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

My two teen girls want to go on a GHOST TOUR while we are in Key West! They want to be spooked and entertained! I have been pouring over TA reviews and still cannot decide!

Which tour would our family like?

Ghost and Mysteries Tour (leaves from the Porter Mansion, on foot…)

Ghost and Gravestones (on the trolley…Robert the Doll at the East Martello Tower…with costumed tour guide)

The Original Ghost Tour (leaves from the La Concha, on foot…)

Some reviewers like 'em, some do not…

What's the CREEPIEST, most FUN ghost tour??

Any opinions or thoughts?

mohrsville
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

We did the Original Ghost Tour a couple of times and really enjoyed it, much of the experience depends on the guide.

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

We did the Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour with the family, I'm not big into ghosts, but loved all of the historygiven on the tour.

PJ

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
101 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

We have been on the Ghost and Mysteries walking tour and loved it! And it was VERY creepy walking around all the haunted places. Fun creepy!

I would also recommend going to the East Martello museum on your own to see the Robert doll and ask him if you can take a picture with him. When we went there the ticket-seller told us the whole story of Robert before we went in.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

We did the ghosts & gravestone tour thought it was great!! saw things in my pics that I didnt see while on tour, and the orbs from the tower scared me when I pulled them up at home

michigan
Level Contributor
418 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

CREEPY, orbs, scary…those are words the teens want to hear! My husband wants some history! I like that the Ghost and Mysteries is only 18.00! The Trolley Tour is 30.00ish. If the Trolly Tour was cool and worth it; that would be fine……but….

These are FRIGHTENING decisions!

Juneau, Wi
Level Contributor
156 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

We did the Original Ghost Tour a few times , had Great guides and got pictures of "orbs" in the graveyard behind the Church on Duvall. We couldn't see anything till we reviewed the pix.... Really Cool

Nassau, New York
Level Contributor
106 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

Loved the Ghosts and Mysteries tour. Highly recommended. Informative and loved the historical aspect of it.

18. Re: I know this has been asked before, but..WHICH GHOST TOUR??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 07, 2014