We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new food policy? Key West B&B's

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southeast PA
Level Contributor
230 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
new food policy? Key West B&B's

so I saw this on our B&B's website. Is this a new policy going into effect soon? Will this be for all B&Bs?

Notice: Beginning June 1st, 2013, we will no longer serve breakfast due to state regulations regarding commercialized kitchens. All of our suites have kitchens therefore we will provide coffee, tea & light snacks.

North Metro ATL, GA
Level Contributor
795 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: new food policy? Key West B&B's

I drink a lot of coffee, every day, but I once made the mistake of ordering a second large cubano (one sugar) at Five Brothers. I had been out very early to shoot sunrise pics, and doubled back to grab a second on my way back to my lodgings for breakfast.

By the time I got back to our place, I was babbling like Kramer, on that latte episode of Seinfeld. I'm sure a lot of that was overstimulation of the senses, from two hours of walking through an Old Town madrugada, but my wife still laughs at me for my turbo light speed patter over breakfast that day.

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: new food policy? Key West B&B's

lol Ja_hey, I never had two, but we would make Five Brothers our first stop for our morning walk and then laugh at it being a good thing we didn't have to sit somewhere with that caffeine high.

PJ

Frozen North
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: new food policy? Key West B&B's

You guys should try living right next door to Five Brothers, that stuff is like rocket fuel, and just steps away. Lol

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,164 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: new food policy? Key West B&B's

I'm not a coffee drinker, but last summer while our kids were in Key West with us, our oldest son and DIL made it part of their morning routine to hit up Cuban Coffee Queen first thing every morning.

25. Re: new food policy? Key West B&B's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 04, 2014