We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duval Inn

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westbury, New York
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Duval Inn

Can anyone tell me if the rooms here have outside enties or if you have to enter the main house to get in your room?

Frozen North
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duval Inn

A little of both, I would call about the specific room you are looking at.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duval Inn

I've stayed in both the main house, which had a locking door (at night) that slammed loudly when closing, as well as in the shared bath rooms which were small but very quiet.

Duval In has a great location, just 1/2 a block away from Duval's busy area.

As is usually the case in an older house that's been renovated I've found the upstairs rooms are usually quieter, especially if they aren't near the stairs.

Bourne...
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duval Inn

my husband and I stayed in leaf and our friends stayed in mango, they are private rooms/cottages with seperate entrances with a shared deck off the courtyard. very convenient to the pool and tiki bar which offers a great happy hour! We are going for 1 night in march and the only room left was a shared bathroom room, the location is near the pool and tiki bar and as far as I know has a separate entrance. I love the Duval Inn! probably wouldn't stay anywhere else unless I had a boat load of money then i would be at the Ocean Key!

Edited: 8:12 pm, January 20, 2013
4. Re: Duval Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 22, 2014