We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Foundry

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Foundry

We are thinking about booking a condo in the Foundry. Does anyone know anything about the Foundry? Is it a nice area, a good location, etc? Thanks for any help!

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Foundry

The Foundy in Tuman Annex if this is what you are talking about I know of no other is in a great location and beautiful area.

PJ

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Foundry

My husband and I stayed in the Foundry a couple of years ago and loved it. The townhome and grounds were immaculate and the location can't be beat. Plus it's nice and quiet at night.

Williamsville, New...
Level Contributor
545 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Foundry

We are staying here in March/April. Love the location. They let us see the place when we were there in June (it wasn't rented at the time) & the pictures don't do it justice. The beds are VERY comfortable.

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: The Foundry

Thanks everyone, guess I'll go ahead and book!

5. Re: The Foundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West