We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April '13 roll call?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Topic
April '13 roll call?

Haven't seen a roll call for April yet, anybody coming for CR days this year? Looking like 17-22 April, probably at the Angelina again.

Williamsville, New...
Level Contributor
545 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April '13 roll call?

We'll be there 3/30-4/9...bringing the kids for 1st time. Staying in Truman Annex

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,261 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April '13 roll call?

We will be there also. Did CR Days last year, had a lot of fun! Looking forward to it again this year.

New York State
Level Contributor
52 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April '13 roll call?

Heading there the 7th to the 12th with my 17 yo son in tow...last family trip before he graduates high school. He'll be doing a scuba lesson day while us old folks wander around:) Staying at the Parrot Key Resort.

Vancouver, Wa
Level Contributor
582 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April '13 roll call?

Count me in. Mother & I...for her birthday. Getting into Miami late Thursday March 28th. Doing the drive on the 29th. Driving back April 4th. Easter in Key West!

5. Re: April '13 roll call?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 07, 2014