We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

Ellicottville
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

What's the cocktail hour like at the Curry Mansion? Is there different entertainment each evening? What types of snacks are served and is something different served each time? And finally, is it a fun experience or something to be skipped?

We're trying to organize our trip and would appreciate your feedback. Less than two weeks for our first trip to Key West. Yippee!

Ellicottville
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

Does anyone know what kind of snacks etc are served during cocktail hour?

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

If they are like most B&Bs, they probably rotate snacks and don't provide entertainment. You could plan on staying for 5-10 min and if you think it's lame, leave for happy hour elsewhere. There's always something going on in town. If it's something you really need to know, call the mansion.

Okemos, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

I'll be checking in there Sunday. I'll let you know how it is. For me "free" booze = good.

Ellicottville
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

That would be great Pollmoll. I am curious what you think. None of the postings on TA rating the Curry Mansion give details on the food offered. We check in there next weekend and we're sooooo excited! Our first trip to Key West.

Okemos, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

It's my second time since 1997, with a whole new relationship and attitude. My new Wife and I are going to rock this place. They will be talking about Paul and Molly for years!

Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

Usually a piano player and if not an acoustic guitar. They will take requests and discuss music with guests. Snacks are just snacks. Cheeses,raw veggies with dip,crackers,peanuts,maybe a dip or two,pretzels,etc. It's a good time to possibly meet other guests,pour/mix your own drinks,and relax by the pool. It's overall a nice couple of hours.

Ellicottville
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

Thank you so much. We'll be sure to check it next week. Entertainment sounds great before hitting Duval for the evening!

Okemos, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

Here right now, on the front porch instead of poolside due to threat of rain. There's the piano player, veggies and dip, salsa, peanuts, snack mix. Same as yesterday so I think that's it.

Ellicottville
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

Thanks so much Pollmoll! Guess we'll check it out. It'll be in a nice setting anyway. Hopefully you are having a great time! We'll be there in a few days. Thanks again.

10. Re: Curry Mansion Cocktail Hour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 14, 2013