We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Wedding in Key West

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
A Wedding in Key West

Have you ever thought about getting married or renewing your vows in Key West? How about getting married on a sailboat? We just did...if anybody has any questions about doing something similar, please ask!

prissyinparadise.com/2012/…

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: A Wedding in Key West

"My hot captain (not trademarked, lol) and I are getting married on 10.11.12 in Key West ... 2 weeks from tomorrow.... can't wait!! Reading your post and looking at your amazing pics made me even more excited for our big day!"

Congratulations to you!!! Enjoy every single moment, it goes by so quickly. I wish you both the very best :)

"Also... I'm having Lorri do my hair and make-up as well!"

You'll not be disappointed...she's wonderful!

Juno Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: A Wedding in Key West

Love reading your wedding report. You are a beautiful couple and look so happy.

We also got married in KW ...now on 8 happy fabulous years. Toasting you up! Many wonderful years to The Beautiful Bride and her Handsome Captain! Slainte!

Key West
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: A Wedding in Key West

We are so honored to have been chosen for wedding accommodations by you and your Handsome Captain! Thanks so much for sharing the amazing pics of your special day. You both are almost as beautiful in the photos as you were in "real life" on September 2!

North Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: A Wedding in Key West

Beautiful pics! I love your dress! @ccsunshine I'm getting married in kw on 10.11.12 too! :) see you there!

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
1,314 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: A Wedding in Key West

Congrats on your wedding. Thanks for sharing the pictures. All the best to you two. Ken & Alice

Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: A Wedding in Key West

D&G, thanks for sharing your thoughts, experiences, and your wonderful photos. Also, thank you for hooking us up with Ron. Your wedding was beautiful and left you with memories that will never be forgotten. We will be down in less than 2 weeks for my daughter and her fiance's big day. I only hope I can leave them with memories as special as yours.

Again, thank you for your guidance and for sharing with all the rest of us!

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: A Wedding in Key West

Again, thank you for all your well wishes. Three posters from this thread will be down shortly for their own special day and that warms my heart. I wish you and your families every happiness and I really hope you post here about it. Finding love is wonderful and sharing it in your special place is an unbeatable combination. Congratulations to all of you :)

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
165 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: A Wedding in Key West

Thanks for the well wishes BellaDnna1 & justbeachy82, I'm sending you a PM!

The Frozen North...
Level Contributor
410 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: A Wedding in Key West

Congratulations to both of you. Looks like a dream day--and a dream match.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
86 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: A Wedding in Key West

Loved the pictures and what a beautiful wedding! We are going down to get married hopefully in May of this year, we both have been married before. But, didn't know whether to get one of the wedding planners or??? It is just the 2 of us and want to get married on the beach. Any ideas???

Thank you

Get answers to your questions about Key West