We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at WDW Resort, bringing nephew along at last...

Dubuque, IA
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Staying at WDW Resort, bringing nephew along at last...

I have read all the great post, and chosen several hotels based on the GREAT info. We are going to WDW resort next week, and meeting family there. My son wants to bring along my nephew who is not supposed to come until 2 days later. This would be great as they are both teenagers (they could entertain each other), the only problem is I have a room at WDW that states max cap as 4. My 5 year old daughter could sleep with my husband and I for a night, but I was wondering how strict the resort is, and if this would pose a problem getting transprtation to the park, as thatis on of the reasons we are staying 3 nights on site, to get the free transportation, and extra hours. I do not want to walk around hiding him if we have to wear wrist bands or show room cards that show only 4 people are staying in!! ANY INFO would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you. (can you tell it is my first time to Disney!!)

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,870 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: Staying at WDW Resort, bringing nephew along at last...

Yes, we can tell. WDW is not in Key West, but near Orlando. ;) You should post your question on that board, but I don't think you'll have any problem. We had an extra person in our room last year at WDW and there were no issues with transportation, etc.

Dubuque, IA
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Staying at WDW Resort, bringing nephew along at last...

Thanks for the info. I did not realize that this was under Key West until after it went up. I did post on Orlando!! Thanks:)

Get answers to your questions about Key West