We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

key west spas

Forest Hill, MD
1 post
Save Topic
key west spas

We are spending a long weekend on Key West in March and I"d like to spend a few hours at a really good spa. I'm looking into Pierhouse, but was wondering if anyone has any insight on spas on the island. Thanks.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
36,166 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: key west spas

There used to be one associated with the Casa Marina (as of 2004). I think it was open to non-guests because the spa itself was just off the gounds in its own building. You could also get a massage on right on the beach. But just from listening to people, I think the Pier House is best.

Pjk

arkansas
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: key west spas

The Ocean Key had just opened a spa before the last hurricane hit. I think it sustained a lot of damage during the hurricane so it may not have reopened. Other than that, I think the Pier House is the only other good option. I seem to remember a local saying there weren't any spas better than the Pier House.

Lockport, IL
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: key west spas

The spa at the Ocean Key is called Spa Terre, and it should be open now. I don't believe the spa received too much damage. It's located on the second floor of the hotel. We went there this past June. My husband had a massage and I had a manicure. I don't recall the prices, though. It should be on the website. The service was excellent. The people there are extremely friendly.

Get answers to your questions about Key West