We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Inn?

Naperville, IL
Level Contributor
372 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise Inn?

Does anyone have any experience with Paradise Inn? I am second guessing our reservation at the Hilton, thinking I want something more 'Keysee' but all the top rated B&B's from tripadvisor are filled. Thanks for any info.

The Netherlands...
Level Contributor
33 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Inn?

Sorry, that I am a little bit late with my answer to your question. It's definitely my favourite place to stay. It has a beautiful garden, with many kinds of flowers and trees. The pool is very nice. There are enough places to site by the pool. If you like the quit serene atmosphere, than this is the place for you. They serve breakfast, which is simple, but good. You can take your breakfast on your front porch. You can sit outside by your room and relax. The people are very friendly. Amenities and attitude are what makes The Paradise Inn so special. You have to try this spot, because it���s like the name says a paradise! I have some pictures for you. It was during our visit last year. What you see is what you get!! Use the next link to go to my Paradise Inn page.

http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/59ced/#TL

Mentioned in this post
The Paradise Inn
The Paradise Inn
1,580 Reviews
Key West, FL