We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La te da

Rome, NY
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
La te da

Hubby and I had a wonderful lunch at La Te Da on 9/23. Evidently, we were their first customers in a week as Rita (and threats of Rita) kept people away. Anyway, I would have loved to see their drag show but we missed it. The staff was wonderful and the food was fabulous!

Level Contributor
912 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La te da

we are there next month where are they located ?

Level Contributor
206 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La te da

I'd like to know more too. Location? Tickets and prices? Are reservations needed? Thanks for the input. We are headed to the Keys in 6 days!!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
36,485 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La te da

No tickets and I doubt that reservations are necessary...

http://www.lateda.com/ (get ready for the music)

If La Terazza De Marty is busy, walk a little along Duval and come back.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La te da

This is a really nice guesthouse, especially the deluxe rooms. Ask for a room away from the bar/restaurant, unless you don't mind being kept awake until 3am. The restaurant is great, and the bar is a fun friendly place. The drag show is a lot of fun too. Reservations not necessary for dinner.

Level Contributor
3,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: La te da

I feel compelled to mention that the woman who really put the restaurant at La Te Da on the map was Alice, who now has her own restaurant across the street (in the location where she started). The yellowtail there is WONDERFUL! So if you're in the neighborhood, you might give her place (Alice's Restaurant) a try, too!

Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La te da

Kellygal, I would buy tix to the drag shows at LaTeDa when you get to town as they often sell out (especially the front section). Ticket prices are $23 but well worth it for the entertainment.

Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now