We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

Baltimore, MD
1 post
Save Topic
Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

Good afternoon,

We're a m/f couple seeking a getaway to a B&B that offers clothing optional sunbathing / swimming / hottub activities.

Any B&B's recommended for the openminded couple??

Thanks,

BaltoBareCpl

springdale,arkansas
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

the atlantic shores resort is clothing optional. you might want to try that.

New York
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

Marerro's Guest Mansion has a c/o pool, deck and hot tub. It is more convenient to Duval and Mallory Square than Atlantic Shores, quieter and haunted. There's also a c/o bar nearby: the Garden of Eden.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

Atlantic Shores is all that I know of. They have a private section of the beach too.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

I believe the Pier House is c/o,... but not a b&b.

st louis mo
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

wife and i are looking for the same thing.

did you find one? any recommedations.

thans very much.

arkansas
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

The Pier House is NOT clothing-optional. However, they have a small beach that is top-optional.

arkansas
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

I can't remember if this has been discussed on this board, but Atlantic Shores is closing right after FantasyFest. The property will be used for condos.

KY
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

We are going to Marreros the middle of May. Do most people take advantage of the CO pool area?

Virginia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

how about the pilot house...their web page speaks of C/O facilities.....

we have done several over the past visits....not the pilot house yet...will do that one this year.....

each B& B has it's own strong points...the more we've gone to kw, the less c/o activities have played in our picking our place to stay....you can do the c/o things no matter where you stay....and Kw is more than just c/o....

timbo

Jacksonville, FL
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clothing Optional B&B for Hetero Couple

We have stayed at the Pilot House several times. One of the managers, Dennis I think, clearly has a dim view of the clothing optional policy. Virginia is wonderful. The rooms are nice. The jacuzzi is sort of non functional in it's layout, as there is no real seating area in it.

There is a rooftop jacuzzi suite that we have never seen. It's always booked when we try. I think it must be used by an owner or friends most of the time.

It's very convenient to Duval, and rates all over the map. The newest rooms are the pool side king suites with a jacuzzi tub in the room. They are nice, but pricey.

Get answers to your questions about Key West