We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need responses-offered a good price at coconut mallory-

New Jersey
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Need responses-offered a good price at coconut mallory-

I have been searching for the past month for a 2 bedroom unit that is REASONABLE-(rental)someone finally gave me a good price on coconut mallory. I know it is not close to duval etc. but stayed at hyatt beach house last year and it didn't bother me-just rented scooters. Can anyone tell me if this place is decent? Has very mixed reviews-not a snob, just want to make sure this isn't a real "dump". Thanks for any responses!!JC

key west
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Need responses-offered a good price at coconut mallory-

I don't think it's a dump-I'm friends with the people thst built it-but it is remote. If cabs/scooters/bikes don't bother you it should be fine.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
86 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need responses-offered a good price at coconut mallory-

I stayed there in Dec and really liked it. Yes, it's on the other side of the island, but you can always take the scooter, cab. The set up was nice. 2 bed/2 bath on second floor, kit, LR, deck on main level. The only reason I would not like to stay there again, it due to it's location.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need responses-offered a good price at coconut mallory-

Thank you for your responses-we will have a car since we are driving down from airport-and rented scooters last time even with a car. Was just a bit nervous as some are saying the "inside" of the units are not so nice. I know, some people are just plain picky-but we were always out and about so just came back for pool-relax time-then off again!! Anyone with comments on inside of units-if they were nice,decent,-I would appreciate it!! Thanks again!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
86 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need responses-offered a good price at coconut mallory-

Our unit was nice, kit & bath had recently been redone. New tile, cabinets, appliances, etc. Carpet was ok, and furtiture, bedding was basic. Our unit looked like if was work in progress. Not sure if they are all like this

New Jersey
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Need responses-offered a good price at coconut mallory-

Any ratings on pools-do they close them early-are they big enough? Hyatt closed theirs at 10:00-didn't make teenagers too happy after coming back from mallory-lol. Thanks again for all your help!!

6. Re: Need responses-offered a good price at coconut mallory-

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 01, 2009