We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married in Key West

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, CT
3 posts
Save Topic
Getting Married in Key West

My fiance and I are planning on getting married in Key West in the beginning of October. Does anyone know of places outdoors for a small intimate ceremony...We wouldn't mind exchanging vows on a pier or something.

Summerland Key...
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Getting Married in Key West

One caution with beachfront weddings: A few weeks ago, we watched a group setting up for a beautiful wedding on the beach at the end of Duval, and I felt pretty bad for them because of the huge pile of stinking seagrass/weed they were going to have as their backdrop. (The weed itself isn't that bad, but it REALLY stinks as it degrades.) Make sure you find out whether your venue will clean off the beach if there's a big washup before your ceremony.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,454 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Getting Married in Key West

Islandkitty, THANK YOU so much! I am writing my wedding coordinator right now to find out because I am due to have a beach ceremony on July 22!! Wish me luck! :)

key west fl.
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Getting Married in Key West

would you consider a sunset on a sailboat? check out www.keywestsailingadventure.com

Cow Hampshire
11 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Getting Married in Key West

My wife and I got married on the beach of the Galleon Resort 5 years ago. We also stayed there so that helped. We got a jp from islamorda to come down.

Sandusky, Ohio
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Getting Married in Key West

Congratulations on your approaching wedding.

My finance and I are also getting married in Key West Nov. 4th. We are having a Sunset Ceremony at Smathers Beach. It will be just he and I. Nancy of Dream Chasers is who we choose to handle our arrangements. She is quite professional.

Our package includes our flowers and champagne toast with two souvernir glasses.

Sorry for spelling.

Best wishes on your lives together!

South Carolina
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Getting Married in Key West

We are getting married aboard the Dream Chaser in November. Very reasonable & looks absolutely wonderful. Good luck!

South Carolina
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Getting Married in Key West

We are marrying Nov 22 aboard the Dream Chaser, sounds perfect & price is very reasonable.

southampton
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Getting Married in Key West

Well I do know that the butterfly conservatory there is just amazing for a wedding and you could always do your pictures outside if you want. Best wishes!