We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirates in Paradise

London UK
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pirates in Paradise

Hi, I have just booked a week in KW this coming November and have just found out that Pirates in Paradise festival is the week that I'm staying. I have done a web search and found some info out about it but I wondered if anyone has been to this in the past and what its like. Is there anything I should avoid or anything I shouldn't miss? It sounds like fun!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pirates in Paradise

Until you get more up-to-the-moment replies, there are several previous positngs here you can get to by entering "Pirates in Paradise" - in quotes - in the 'Search' box to the upper left and clicking on "GO"

London UK
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pirates in Paradise

Thanks Endeavour, I have looked at the previous postings (I was in KW when the most recent were posted so I missed them the first time around!).

dwg
Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pirates in Paradise

The previous postings regarding Pirates in Paradise were not that informative. I am also interested since I will be down there during the week before it starts and on the weekend of the festival. Any comments from anyone as to whether the Pirates thing is worth while or is it better to avoid for first time Key West visitors? Thanks for any help.

arkansas
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pirates in Paradise

One of the (many) things I appreciate about Key West is its ability to find something to celebrate whether anything exists or not! This looks like one of those occasions. I might add, too, that Thanksgiving week is apparently a VERY busy time in Key West so it looks like there will be lots going on.

For a little more info, you can check out piratesinparadise.com

Get answers to your questions about Key West