We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for Scavenger Hunt!

Naples, Florida
6 posts
Save Topic
Ideas for Scavenger Hunt!

Hi Everyone! I will be in Key West in a few weeks with my boyfriend. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I have been straining my brain to come up with a creative way I could surprise him while we're down there..just a little somethin different & fun..and this morning, a great idea popped in to my head (atleast, I think its a great idea?..) - Why not put together a 'scavenger hunt' for him - I'll leave 'clues' in bars on Duval Street/around Key West for him, he'll have to go on a scavenger hunt to find me..the clues will lead him to me, where I'll be in a resteraunt or on a roof top/somewhere cool, all dressed up. Any thoughts on this? Do you think the bartenders/shop keepers, etc. would let me leave little clues at the bar/store for him to find? Would love feedback - Thanks - Happy Trails!

Summerland Key...
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas for Scavenger Hunt!

I think most people will go along. Make sure you do it on a weekday, though, so they don't get too distracted with crowds and forget about your clues.

Get answers to your questions about Key West