We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KW Weddings

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
KW Weddings

Coming to KW in Sept for a friends' wedding and the bride wants some info about getting her hair done on the big day (Sunset wedding), can anyone advise on the best places?

Also what are the transport options in KW for special occasions? I know streets are probably too small for stretch limos and the like, any other options?

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: KW Weddings

Hi! My daughter got married at the Casa Marina Resort in Key West last month. We all had our hair done at the Casa Salon, located near the Casa Marina Resort. They did a wonderful job! I would recommend the salon. As for transportation, if you have a larger group, many use the Conch Train, or the Key West Trolley. The Bone Island Shuttle can also be rented for the evening. If you just need transportation for the bride and groom, as we did, I had a pedicab pick them up after the reception and take them down Duval Street. I had rented a van and transported the post-reception partiers there and we were all cheering for them as they arrived at the end of Duval. Ken from Perfect Pedicabs was great! Hope this info helps some. Good luck to your friend in her wedding planning and have a great trip!

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KW Weddings

Thanks I'll give her the info

Get answers to your questions about Key West