We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

Hi! Please some body help to find the perfect place to stay with my husband and our little yorki, is our first time and we would like to stay in a acomodation that allow pets,and have the key west charm!! Thanks Jiovanka

key west
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

This is a good start:

http://www.pettravel.com/0001214.cfm

Portsmouth, Rhode...
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

The only bad part about traveling sometimes is missing the animals at home.

Summerland Key...
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

Courtney's Place is a good option. I've also sent you a PM.

Peachtree City...
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

Also look at the Seaport Inn, it is also ran by Courtney's. I like the location of the Seaport Inn better myself.

montana
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

this is a very pet friendly island and one of my favorite restaurants to bring my dog is Lobo's in key lime square--best burgers and wraps in the world!

Key west, FL
Level Contributor
458 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

Call Inn Touch, the innkeepers association 1-800-492-1911. They can help you find something.

Summerland Key...
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

My dog's favorite place is B.O.'s, because he usually gets an extra-special treat. It's amazing how many places we have to order at the bar, but he gets an ice-filled water dish delivered to him.

Key Largo, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key Largo
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

Ambrosia on Flemming welcomes my 64 pound Tyson! He gets a treat for stopping by Fast Buck Freddies and has his own ice bowl at The Bull. Hard Rock brought him water and a cup of whipped cream. You can get a cool custom collar made at Leather Masters. Even a really nice restaurant like 915 allowed him! Tyson is so excited even on a day-trip to KW! He's like a little kid all worn out sleeping in the car for the ride back to KL.

Michigan
Level Contributor
61 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

Its true Key West is a dog’s town.

We fly so ours stays home, but we love to meet everyone's dog while were there. 3 weeks and counting.

10. Re: Help! First time,going next weekend with my little dog.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, January 11, 2008
Get answers to your questions about Key West