Hi. I need expert advice again. My husband and I are going to Key West the end of August. Yes, I know we're crazy, but that's the type of people we are! Right now the airfare is 416.00 roundtrip for the both of us. Should we purchase tickets now or wait until closer to our trip? Thanks for your help!