We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naked Bar

NYC
Level Contributor
170 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Naked Bar

So people have been tel;ling me about a naked bar???? Fact or myth???

New York
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naked Bar

Fact: Garden of Eden. There is also a restaurant named Naked Lunch.

NYC
Level Contributor
170 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naked Bar

Whats it like?? Is everyone just naked??? We are Hedo People so we'd love to know!!!

Level Contributor
288 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naked Bar

I'm sorry but I certainly do not want to eat or drink while seated with naked people - not even my husband. I guess I'm one who likes to leave a little to the imagination.... and bikini's are gorgeous to look at!!

I guess I am not their targeted audience...

Michigan
Level Contributor
294 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naked Bar

I have to agree with Jerry Seinfeld...there's good naked and there's bad naked. Eating a fish sandwich and conch fritters with nothing on? That's bad naked!

Summerland Key...
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Naked Bar

The word I hear -- and read here -- is that it's usually a naked or partially naked person or three and a lot of fully clothed gawkers. Despite the hawkers who pretty much insist that you go upstairs, I've never made it into the Garden of Eden. KW also has several clothing-optional inns and beach and pool areas.

KY
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Naked Bar

I have read on other websites that the Naked Lunch is now closed. Something about a new law. They didn't explain the new law but I would be interested in knowing what happened. We will be in Key West in mid May. I will let you know how the Garden of Eden is. It has been several years since we have been there.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Naked Bar

I was in KW last week. Naked Lunch is closed, Garden of Eden is still open and busy.

Vermont
Level Contributor
536 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Naked Bar

We were at Garden of Eden on April 5. No nudity - I think only because it was super super windy up there thus making it a tid bit nippily to go naked. But they had a tape on showing times when it is rocking up there with lots of naked folks getting painted. Wish we could have checked it out another night.

Bristol, Rhode...
Level Contributor
484 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Naked Bar

Is it clothing optional?

Vermont
Level Contributor
536 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply