We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olde Town accommodations for girlfriend trip in November

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Olde Town accommodations for girlfriend trip in November

We are a group of 6 lifelong girlfriends looking at planning a 4 night Key West trip the first weekend in November. We must stay together... either 3 bedroom house, condo, etc or hotel/cottage with connecting rooms. I’ve been looking on VRBO but thought I would ask the experts! Do any of you have any recommendations? I’ve stayed at Southernmost and loved it but it was just for 2 of us...we are a group of 6 and are looking for anything in the Olde Town area within walking distance to everything as we will not rent a car but plan on gettin by around by foot, bicycle or golf cart. We also will need a pool or at least access to a pool.

Key West Full-Day Power Adventure...
124 Reviews
from $145.00*
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
131 Reviews
from $63.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
397 Reviews
from $49.99*
$75.00
3 replies to this topic
Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olde Town accommodations for girlfriend trip in November

Try Rose Lane Villas. Their Villa Grande would accommodate all of you, and they have parking and a great pool. I think most of the places in Truman Annex have a 7 night minimum stay.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
206 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olde Town accommodations for girlfriend trip in November

I will be in KW for an annual girls’ trip in May. We always stay at the Key West Bahama House and it is perfect for multiple people and within our budget. It is an old conch house that has been subdivided. Lots of character. Small pool shared by the four apartments. Excellent location.

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olde Town accommodations for girlfriend trip in November

Our group loved the Villas Key West (http://www.villaskeywest.com/) great location and several villas all next to each other (surround the pool).

Reply to: Olde Town accommodations for girlfriend trip in November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted