We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayak rentals

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Kayak rentals

Hi, we will be in key largo at the end of next week and want to do some kayaking on our own (rent instead of a tour). I saw good recommendations for the company Kayak Florida Keys but see also that there's kayaking at John pennekamp. Is there much difference as far as what we would see at either location or is one easier to navigate etc? We would like some open paddling as well as mangroves so we can see as much wildlife as possible. Thanks!

Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kayak rentals

Florida Bay Outfitters is the largest in Key Largo. I do know they drop off the kayak at different locations for people. You might give Sailfish scuba a call to. They have only been open for a few months and I see them Kayaking alot.

2. Re: Kayak rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Key Largo